Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Untitled



Untitled

By Karl Knight
The woman entered. This was the beginning. I could feel the air that lightly teased her skin. My mind hesitated feeling the rush of intrusion.

I sat still on the bed, barely breathing as I felt her proximity. My eyes caressed her body. My mind devoured this, goddess before me.

Man had worshipped woman for centuries. There hands aching to explore the flesh warm against their fingertips. I could feel my ancestors eagerly on my shoulder speaking softly of desire.

Desire for this, an unknown that could excite and confuse. In every aspect this other before me sang to me of places that I had not touched.

It was now as she entered the room that I ached. I could hear the songs from gardens that I had never seen singing from her form. There were places that she could take me, that none before had tried.

This was the home of magic, this moment. The world had stopped and something incredible had slipped through the cracks.

Everything just hung in the air. The universe painted the world in a room on my mind. Each color, shape and texture combining into an image of a moment frozen in my head forever. Her entering the room.

Then with a sigh time recommenced, the world started again.

She stopped in front of the door. Her eyes flared as she took in the sight of me sitting enraptured on her bed.

It was as if her thoughts were half heard conversations. Just by looking into her eyes I could feel the flow of her thoughts wash over me.

© 2013 Karl Knight

She saw beauty in my form and felt desire. I could almost taste the passion from her mind in my mouth. Each image and feeling from her sent sensation through my body. I had discovered a connection to another that I never dreamed could exist.

She could see my form sing out to her. Each wave of desire sent deeper and stronger pulses of need through me. I had become her instrument. She could play my form with her mind.

As our eyes locked she became compelled toward me. Her body moving outside of time. Creating a rhythm that the universe had regrettably missed.

It seemed forever in a moment as she crossed the floor to the foot of the bed. I became lost between heart beats. My mind slowly falling into the roar of my pulse.

It was then that she smiled. Her eyes made her mouth suggest all things sensual. I painted her face that smile on to my mind. Using broad strokes to extend the thoughts with need. I was the centre of her focus and I was held by tight cords of desire.

She began to slowly, gracefully make her way smoothly up the bed. My body ached  at the ever dwindling distance. My pulse wracked my body as my mind longed for a physical connection.

It seemed that her eyes arrived at my body before the rest of her did. My being felt as if it was under those eyes well before her body reached me.

Touch!

A word that cannot begin to describe the connection. She fed my skin with sensation that bypassed my mind and travelled back through my body.

I had to close my eyes. My mind was reeling from sensory overload. I was loosing my grip on the world around me. I heard my voice distantly call out.

Her hands started to softly mover over my leg. I could feel her fingers as they played across my skin. My whole body was being drawn into her hands. It was as if I was being pulled toward the sun. There was no escape, yet I was held to the bed by a paralysis of sensation.

Her lips began to play softly across my foot. I felt each caress and soft brush of warm flesh as my back slowly began to arc. It was as if my spirit was trying to leave my body, but was trapped within by my lovers touch.

My breath began to shorten as her mouth travelled up my leg. My mouth parted drawing in heady air. My voice began to softly call out to my lover in a moaning chorus. My body began to move slowly accentuating my desire.

Contact!

I was within her mouth. The world fell away, all was sensation. My hands convulsingly explored her body. I opened my eyes not realising that they had been closed.  I felt surrounded in an aura of pleasure. My toes stretched away from my body. It was as if the pleasure had filled my form and was trying to escape.

It was now that I heard my voice. It was clear that I had been wordlessly calling my lover, but now I knew it was my body hopelessly trying to stop me from rupturing from pleasure.

Now softly she began her ascent up my form. I cried out at the loss of connection until her kisses overwhelmed me again. I was being compelled to respond to her passionate lips.

As her mouth moved up my body I could feel her hands exploring me. Touching my flesh, running streams of sensation over my skin. My hands had become hopelessly lost in her body. I was mindlessly feeling this other.

As her mouth passed over my chest she stopped just below my nipple, her tongue finishing the journey. Lightly teasing me, increasing the sensation, exploding next to my heart. Her teeth softly caressing me.

I could feel the only reality in my life travel up my neck, each kiss followed by her body moving more and more into mine. Her lips searching, devouring more and more skin. I was awash with a passionate assault.

And then we kissed.

As our mouths met I fell completely into the chasm of our connection. At first our lips played hungrily against each other until the only thing remaining was our tongues fiercely exploring each other. My head moved frantically, each connection deep and true.

Our bodies were entwined. Our legs exploring the other as enthusiastically as our arms. There was no me and her, there was no separation of form. We were entangled in shape.

The taste of her mouth on mine edged all my sensation. I felt consumed in all senses. My ears had been robbed of all sound but her passion. My eyes were dazzled by the beauty of her form. My nose was filled with the bouquet of her hair. My touch was enchanted with her body. My tongue was bombarded with the wine of her mouth.

I drew my goddess in closer, tighter to me. My kisses harder, deeper, stronger. It was then that I heard her desire. Felt her body writhe against mine. I was infused with her desire. Her hands desperately moved across my body.

Her lips left mine and covered my cheek and worked towards my ear. I began exploring her skin with my mouth. Her neck was laid bare before me. I could feel her lips gently caressing my ear. I could hear and feel her desire combined.

My mouth began to explore her neck gently. My lips covering the skin as my tongue worked delicately over her flesh. I was tasting the sweetness of her skin. Her body began to respond, curving and softly twisting.

I felt a shift in the balance as our roles gently changed. I began to explore her body as she lay softly beneath me. I felt our forms gently detached as I began to feel this goddesses’ skin travel beneath my fingers. I had softened my touch. Gently exploring her skin.

I looked down at her laying below me. Her eyes desired me as her mouth smiled. Her hair flowed across the bed as she lay naked beneath me. She looked into my eyes and I gently smiled.

My gaze softly left her face as I started to travel down her body with my hands. I watched as my fingers played across her form. I felt like a sculptor moulding clay as I began to construct her form.

I began the process of sensual construction. Each stroke and movement travelling deeper into the form of this masterpiece. I started to work muscles feeling them form between my fingers.

My lips were drawn magnetically to her skin. Dancing across her warm freshly formed flesh. She was my muse, my sensual memory was filled with her presence.

I found myself exploring her skin, feeling each inch being consumed by my mouth and tongue. I was upon her breast. My mouth dancing upon her flesh as her response increased. Her voice began a verse of wordless desire.

Once I felt her body coursing beneath my mouth. I began to descend her form. Each kiss lower more passionate than the last until I arrived at the seat of her desire. Her skin danced beneath my tongue.

Slowly I began to kiss her deeply more passionately. I reprised the kiss that I began before. I heard her voice call loudly to me dancing in tempo with my desire.

I felt her fingers tango across my hair as her body writhed. My mouth was deep within her pleasure. I could taste her excitement increase as my tongue delivered my passion.

Then as if she was seized by forces beyond her, my lover grabbed my hair and drew me up to her mouth. Our lips met and our mouths exploded with desire. My body was being drawn into hers as the universe sang. I could feel the world shifting below me.

I closed my eyes as I melded into her. My hands working softly over now familiar flesh. My kisses betraying the fire in my soul. The primal inferno of desire burned hotly within me. I had energy exploding from my mind.

Slowly with threads of amazing contact I began to join with my negative. Softly I broke our kiss to look into her gaze as we connected. Flecks of sensual explosions played across her soul. The reflection shone on the irises of her eyes.

We were joined.

There was no longer her or me, only us. I was lost in a labyrinth of connection.

Her arms, her legs, her desire our mouths. We were one.

Then in a beat as golden and as pure as the sun our forms moved. My sight irrelevant. Her breathing in my ears. Each deep movement greeted with sound from within her soul.

My body was singing, the voices of angels intoning to the beat of our sacred lust. My form worked as one machine, each part dedicated to the continuation of her pleasure.

I looked down at her as my body moved above her and I saw her soul rise from the flames of her desire, like a phoenix. The brilliance of her spirit was almost blinding.

As her spirit soared. I felt mine being drawn toward hers as it raised itself from within me and began to soar.

My soul had began to fly on the liquid air of pleasure. Then as a bird cries at the joy of flight. I began to weep. I could not contain my emotions. My lips kissed her deeply.

I felt her mouth gently on my neck as she worked herself slowly up. We rolled around softly as she worked her way above me. Then as we lay there she gently brushed my face and smiled.

Now she set the rhythm as she moved her self above me. My lover rocked her body, as she threw her head back grasping at the sky. Her form was layed bare above me. I closed my eyes adding my dance to hers.

Slowly beat by beat, her voice now moaning began to crack. Her breath shallow like a softly skipping stone. Each movement working her closer to exhilaration. 

And then she exploded.

I could feel the body above me becoming completely consumed with pleasure. Her voice sobbing with sensation. My arms held her tight.


And then weakly she lay atop my form. Her body limply hanging from mine. My hands softly moving delicately over hers. My voice soft in her ear.

Then with my desire still burning fiercely I lowered her gently to the bed. My form rising slowly above hers. I ran my tender fingers over her burning skin as I looked down at her angelic face.

My form began to dance above hers. The music of desire and need slowly getting louder and stronger. Each beat driving deeper and truer into me. Devastation my world.

I was no longer aware of myself, I was but a thing of sensation. Trapped within the haze of sensation. My movements straining my frame. Muscles stretching, fingers needing, breathing deeply. I was drinking, drowning from the sea of pleasure.

Now slowly my sensations turned golden. Each movement buring my blood a deeper shade of crimson. My body existing trapped within soft fingers of pleasure. Reaching stretching toward the burning fire of total pleasure.

Flying.

The ground of reality disappeared below me and I burned. My body was consumed as I soared. Climbing higher and higher as the heaven opened to kiss my cheek. My fingers stretched briefly touching the sky, holding the universe, and then I returned to earth.

I slowly sank into the arms of my lover. Her form and mine enclosing each other. My lips played across hers as I searched for a way to convey my gratitude and then as my body began to float away. I smiled at her and held her closer as I drifted off.`

© 2013 Karl Knight
 

No comments:

Post a Comment